Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Christmas in April...

I am in the middle of Spring Break and enjoying EVERY minute of it. The list is long of why I love being a teacher and Spring Break is certainly one of them.

I am off to Los Angeles tomorrow and am SO excited I can hardly contain myself. It has been 4 years since I have been back and Iam looking forward to visiting places that were dear to my heart during my time in 2003 (Ameoba, In and Out, Cafe 101). Should be a good time. I am also looking forwad to watching Leatherheads at the Arclight. Tonight feels a little like the night before Christmas and hope that I am able to get some sleep tonight. If not I will have plenty of time to sleep on the plane. I love to fly!!!

I ran accross a cool talk by Dave Eggers yesterday. It is well worth your time. Dave's passion for students is SO contagious. I look forward to reading your thoughts and will be back next week to blog about my experience in Los Angeles. Until then, I hope you are inspired by Dave's words!

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/233

No comments: