Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Watch Oprah on Friday!!!

I am not the biggest Oprah fan, but will be watching this Friday. She is doing a show dedicated to people who hate their jobs and Marcus Buckingham will be on. It sounds like a neat premise. He took a group of women over a 5-month period and coached them through their career crisis' through the use of StrengthsFinder and his Trombone Player Wanted Short-Film series. I am interested in seeing the show. Marcus is an AMAZING speaker and has a PASSION for the Strengths Movement.

I am not sure what time Oprah comes on in your area, but check your local listens or you can go on her website at http://www2.oprah.com/index.jhtml

I hope y'all are having a GREAT week. Mine has been full of many ah-ha moments and laughter with my students. As well as taking friends through strengths-coaching. I love to help people to reach their full-potential. I am TRULY living the dream.

What is your Hi-Light of the Week so far...I look forward to reading your thoughts...more later.

No comments: