Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I LOVE LA...

Not only is it a great song by Randy Newman, but it expresses my feelings for Los Angeles. Just got back from my trip and it was GLORIOUS! I am a huge fan of LA and it was fun experiencing StrengthsFinder training and eating at In and Out.

I am excited to bring the Strengths Movement to Jacksonville, not only in the classroom, but to my church as well. The possibilities are endless.

I saw three enjoyable movies over the weekend.

My Blueberry Nights - A great road trip movie about a young woman's journey (Norah Jones) as she finds herself and encounters many unique people along the way. Definitely worth your time. 3 1/2 stars.

Run Fatboy Run - A great comedy about the importance of commitment and persevering through life. If you are a fan of Simon Pegg (Sean of the Dead), you will enjoy this one. 3 stars

Leatherheads - George Clooney and Renee Zellwigger are great in this fun movie about pro-football in the 1920's. This one is not to be missed. 3 stars

I was reminded of how sweet the journey of life is while I was in Los Angeles. May you take some time to enjoy yourself today and experience life fully where you are.

No comments: