Thursday, March 20, 2008

Benjamin Zander...

Who is Benjamin Zander you ask. He is the conductor of the Boston Philharmonic and author of the book "The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life". I was listening to a Podcast last night and the speaker was talking about Mr. Zander and being a teacher I was intrigued by the title. Afterall that's what I try to inspire my students to do everyday, imagine what you could become or do with your life. If this is anything like "Uncommon Genius", it should be a REAL treat and well worth your time.

I am super excited to be attending Jenifer Fox's book signing tonight in Orlando, Florida. If you have not gotten her book, what are you waiting for...it's FABULOUS!!!

Your Child's Strengths: Discover Them, Develop Them, Use Them by Jenifer Fox M.Ed.

I will be writing about my experience next week. Until then have a GLORIOUS Easter Holiday with your families.

1 comment:

Eric Bryant said...

I've been meaning to read Zander's book!

See you in LA!