Friday, May 30, 2008

Finals Week...

So our last week of school has begun. I gave two finals today and will continue the routine on Monday-Wednesday and give make-ups on Thursday. Life is good!!!

I woke up this morning at 2:00 AM with the mantra "I can do better" in my head. For the last 4 years the end of the school year has been difficult for me because I see all of the students I did not reach rather than the ones I did. I am driven to do better next year and have some new ideas, so I am excited about the next bunch of kids.

But I don't want to get ahead of myself. I am just going to enjoy the summer and recharge the batteries. I am looking forward to my first graduation at Sandalwood next Thursday. Should be fun!

BTW, Indiana Jones was VERY disappointing. Not terrible, the Aliens just really took me out of the movie.

No comments: